Influential, Industrious, and Inclusive…
Nurses Matter in Improving the Health of the Public
Join your colleagues and friends for a day of information and inspiration!
Thursday, June 8, 2017
Check-In begins at 8:00am
Program is 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Armory, The Sage Colleges
140 New Scotland Avenue
Albany, New York 12208
Registration is $25 per person.
(Includes summit attendance for one person with lunch and refreshments)
Nursing students are free.
The topics included for 2017 are:
* Partners Improving the New York State of Health;
* Applying Nursing Workforce Data in Today’s Practice;
* Bringing the Nursing Perspective into the Boardroom;
* Nurses Leading Population Health and Primary Care;
* Essentials of Inter Professional Collaborative Education; and
* Coalition Building Blocks – How to Join Forces in a Fast-Paced Environment
6 Hours of Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) provided.
To register, click the button below.
If you would prefer to register by mail, please print the registration form and submit, along with your payment, to the address on the form.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact Deborah Elliott for more information.
A special Thank You to our 2017 Future of Nursing Annual Summit Sponsors: